Bathtub Painting

Here is my deal.
Here is my season.

If I paint for 2-4 hours at night, I get rewarded with delicious sleep. 

If I don't paint, sleep might not come....
or come only for half a night.

So.........
I have been painting.....
a lot.

The paintings are real and alive. 
Some of the best work I have done in awhile.
And the poetry to go with it has been soulful.
Those parts are a blessing.

However, 
sometimes I just want to take a bath and go to bed.

Soooo........tonight I took my painting to the bathtub. 
Yep. You read that right. 
Oil painting in a bathtub. 
It was kind of interesting.
I felt like a special easel would have been helpful. If it becomes a thing, I will work on that.

Weird seasons call for weird solutions.

This is what my bathtub painting produced:

Comments

Popular Posts