Upping The Blogging Game

My blogging game has been......well.....
ummnn.....let's say.....less than amazing.

What have I been doing?

Well....ummnn.....
I have been hanging out on Facebook and on Instagram.........traveling.... workin'......
sewing up a garment storm.......zipping through Christmas stockings......painting commission paintings.......

And 5,000 other things.

Well, I have decided to jump on a challenge.

Why?

Because, what you want to happen for next year starts in the months before. I believe in momentum.
I have some great goals. This blogging thing supports them.

So!

Every day for the month of December, I will be blogging.

Honestly, this sounds equal parts daunting and fun!
If you think that this idea is for you, feel free to JOIN IN! Follow this link for the deets:


Ok! So......I am going to go and decorate my home for Christmas.
Every year I do it a little different. 
This year I'm thinking thoughts of pinecones, ditch tree, and a gutted guitar. 

Ha!!! 
When I put it like that, it sounds kind of terrible. 
It will be cool. 
TRUST ME!

Well, as far as I am concerned, this challenge starts today.....so SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Comments

Popular Posts