Cooking- Flounder Patty

I found myself thinking tonight, "If I had more time, I would have a food blog." But, here is the thing......I already have a blog that I talk about ALL kinds of random things from creating art to fashion.....why NOT include food?

Many of you know that I have been working hard to heal my body and put Hashimotos Thyroiditis in remission. It has been quite the journey and I have had great success due to all my health healers and helpers!

Healing my gut was INCREDIBLY important. I have been working with an amazing Nutrionist that has walked me through different protocols to deal with the gut issues on different levels.

Through the different protocols, I have come up with great food inventions. For some reason, I go mad scientist in the kitchen when there are ingredient restrictions. In fact, I get really excited and determined to make amazingness out of nothing.

Now, as I post my recipes, I'm really ok with you thinking I'm weird. Really. I'm mean, I've lived with myself for awhile now, and the way God put my personality together is a....well....a...little.. shall we say....unconventional? Yeah, so I'm down with having weird tastebuds. But I am even more down with having a stomach that functions properly. Yep. That is goal.

Here is my first recipe share:


I'm a peskatarian (meaning the only meat I eat is fish). When I cook fish, I make a pan full to last me a couple days. This recipe is from my left-over fish.

The biggest tip I can give you about making patties is:
Leave them ALONE and don't flip until a crust forms on the patty. It is sooooo tempting to flip premature, but just be patient. You can do it, I have faith in you.

This recipe works with any kind of fish, including tuna. 

Hope you try your hand at my recipe!
•Melissa

Comments

Popular Posts