Art- Fiber Earrings

Tonight, after taking an evening snooze (which was delish), I spent some time just goofing off.

Me, Mr. Handsome, Sadie (our dog), a pile of scraps, and my jewelry making supplies all camped out in the living room.  It was delightful family time.

Look at my wearable fiber art earrings that I made!



The first pair is made from canvas scraps from my latest fabric line that will be released at the fall International Quilt Market.  The second pair is from my bin of Frond Design Studio fabric scraps.  I can't hardly throw away fabric in any form....... I'm not joking.....it is kind of silly, but it leads to cool things like fiber earrings!  Right?!?!  (This fabric line is by Sue Patton).

Now, it is time to clean up and head to bed, or shall we call it second evening snooze?

Have a great night and thanks for reading.

-Melissa

Comments

Popular Posts