Art- Carpe Diem has arrived to the Warehouse!

It is a good day!  Carpe Diem has arrived to the Frond Design Studios warehouse!!!  Whoo-eeee!!!  Look at my cart full of fabric.  I'm ready to make some quilts, clothes, curtains, and.....oh I want to make EVERYTHING out of this line!



Designing a fabric line requires patience.  It takes me about a month to two months to get the concept down on canvas or paper.  Then, I turn in my artwork to Stephanie Brandenburg.  From there, it takes a minimum of 9 months to see and touch the fabric on the bolt in the warehouse.

But it is WORTH WAITING FOR!!!!

What are you going to make out Carpe Diem?

Check it out at:

http://www.fronddesignstudios.com/carpe-diem/

Want to buy some?  There are many independent quilt shops that are carrying it worldwide.....
but Fern Hill is close to home and close to my heart....
http://www.fernhill.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30_114_177

Comments

  1. Hey Melissa - I love love love this... and must have the blue Celebrate! It says I need a wholesale account to purchase. What is the minimum I can order? I requested a wholesale account... What's next?
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- thank you! I will post a link to a retail store :). The next line is cooking inside of me......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts