Art- Be Creative

Good morning!

Time has sped by and life has been moving fast and I got out of my blogging routine.

I am writing this while enjoying a quiet, lounging morning with Mr. Handsome. We finally have a relaxing Saturday to enjoy together. Life has been good and full, but it is these quiet moments that fuel my life.

What fuels your life?

Do you even know?

I think knowing this is important.

Perhaps you are a creative person that is not taking time to communicate with yourself through a creative release. I meet people like this often. The artist inside me wants to inspire an awakening in them.

If you are designed to create and are not, you will find yourself trying to fill the void by other things......shopping......eating....
etc.

Do you own art supplies and just look at them? Well......how about you choose to change that? You can make the change towards an expressive art life at any point in time.

Or perhaps you are a quilter who owns a machine and longs to do more creative quilts. All you have to do is set aside the patterns and sew free-style......sew without a plan, trusting your artist to guide you to the end. It is exhilarating!

Or maybe you are a musician that isn't making music...... Or a scrapbooker who has gotten out of their rhythm.......

All art forms are beautiful and have a purpose in their existence. Do not wish yours away for another one.....unless you are being called to explore a new artistic medium, then explore.

I hope that you choose to make 2013 the year that you dig into your creative self and discover YOU! Discover your language, discover what your soul and spirit have to say.

Be blessed my friends and let me know if I can do anything to assist your journey.

Sincerely,
melissamariecollins

Comments

Popular Posts