Life- From my perspective

My battles are not much different than next person. I fear many things, I embarrass myself (often), I make mistakes. Overall, I am completely and totally human. And that is ok.

We all have good days and bad days. Days that we wish that they wouldn't have happened and days that we cherish the memory of. Days that we don't feel well and days that we feel on top of the world.

Each and every person on this planet experiences a range of emotions and has to deal with life.....this is the same for you and me.

Now, why do we feel like it should be any other way? I find myself wanting to escape to a happy place when conflict happens or when I do not feel well. That desire is fine, but I must first find the strength to breathe through the pain,
move through the pain,
live through the pain.

It is very important to not put your pain away to deal with another day. If you are in the habit of putting away your pain for another day, it will eventually manifest in ways that claim your attention.

Today, I choose to be present to my pain and will also be active in forgiveness towards myself and anyone else that I am holding out on forgiving. I will breathe through this and allow my soul, spirit, and body to process and heal. I will also ask for God's supernatural help to guide me through the process.

I will stop and allow.

How about you? Will you join me? Perhaps, the next time you find yourself in a place that is hard? I hope you will.


From my heart-

Melissa

Comments

  1. Peace comes to me when I read the word of God and listen to Praise Music on 101.9 KNWS..
    Just keeps me calm..
    Keeping mine eyes on Jesus helps me get through a lot of things in my life.
    ta ta for now from Whittier...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts