Art- Quilt Trends

Life has definitely felt like an adventure lately. There have been fun artistic happenings in my life.

The current issue of Quilt Trends has a profile of me in it. AND a tutorial on how to paint fabric that I wrote! How exciting!!! It is definitely a dream come true!

The article shares about my creative process and about my life. It is well written and very honoring. The icing on the cake is that Mr. Handsome (aka Louis Collins) took the beautiful pictures to go with the profile and tutorial. I hope that you go and get one!

Speaking of you- thank you to all of you that have been so supportive of me. Your enthusiasm and excitement is very encouraging!

I hope that you are doing well.

Take good care of yourself!

-Melissa

(This newsstand picture was also taken by Mr. Handsome).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts