Art- Ink! The latest fabric line

If you liked my fabric line called Tattoo, then you will REALLY enjoy Ink!

Frond Design Studio just received production yardage, which means..........Bolts will follow shortly! Soon, you will be able to find Ink at your local Quilt store. And if you do not have a local quilt store, well, Fern Hill Gifts and Quilt store has a great online shop that can help you out.

My favorite part about Ink, is that it has a strong swirling motion as well as sharp tribal markings. This line is both masculine and feminine.

It contains hope and fear. Joy and anger. Meanderings and ponderings. It is all there! Look and find out for yourself.

Thank you for spending a moment with me and Ink. Have a lovely day!

And.......take good care of yourself.


Comments

  1. I just finished a Judy Neimeyer quilt, "Dancing Batiks", and I used the Black and White fabric "Ink". It is the 3rd fabric in from the left hand side in the picture above. Do you know if this fabric is still available? Please email me at cjlange@cableone.net if you know where I can get it. I have a few people that are interested in making the quilt out of the same fabric that I did. The quilt shop where I bought it, Material Girl in Grand Island, NE, does not have anymore of it because I bought what was left on the bolt for this pattern. Is there a number or some other way to identify this particular fabric? Thank you for your time!!! Also, I am looking to use this fabric as a background on another quilt. I think it could be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts