Life- House of Hope Event

This morning, I got to sit behind a mic and record some words! How cool is that? It was pretty exciting!

What did I say? Well, I talked about my story. If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you might remember a post called "discovertree", in which I talk about all the people who have played a role in my journey of healing. The House of Hope was a pivotal step in me moving forward. Very pivotal. I took a class on forgiveness and then The Ultimate Journey.

The annual banquet for the House of Hope is coming up and my recorded words will be a part of something VERY COOL! If you live in the area, please come to the event. Below, you will see the information to register.

Please do come. You will not regret it- I promise.

Look closely at the image below....look! One of my latest paintings, Healing Tree (which is due out in fabric form soon) is being featured.

Have a lovely and inspired day!

Comments

Popular Posts