Life- Day One of PCW

Good morning friends! I have found a new way to blog that is simpler for me, so my goal is to post more frequently. Isn't that great? I think so!

Today, day one of my Personal Care Week, I am going to observe how I make my life harder than needed. Observation and admittance is the first step. I cannot change something I am not aware of.

How about you? Do you make anything harder than necessary? Take a moment today and observe yourself.

This quote caught my attention. Yes, we need to not allow others to insult our souls. But, we need to stop insulting our souls as well.

Take good care of yourself. Talk to you soon!

Comments

  1. Love your idea of a PCW! I make things harder for myself by dwelling on/worrYing about things and/or people I can't change. Hadn't thought about that in this way before...thanks for asking the question!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts