Life- Day 2 of PCW

I am not sure if I will post everyday during this week, but there is the possibility that I MIGHT! Finding a simple way to blog has revolutionized my blogging process to make it as simple as a Facebook update. Whoo-ee!

Yesterday, I tried to be very aware of myself, as it was day one of my
PCW. Now, to be clear, I am not taking a week off of my day job, but am making different choices with my free time and choosing a different attitude. The attitude that I chose yesterday was self-acceptance. Too often I chide myself for the little wrong things I say, do, or think. This week I want to focus on letting my humanness be A-OK!

I found myself, yesterday, with a cheerful demeanor and had a much happier day than I had been having the week prior. It seems pretty cool to me that a little self-nurturing attitude can make my world a happier place for all that are in it.

Each day I want to spend time cleaning an area of my house, even if it is for 15 minutes. Last night I chose my vanity area. It is where I get ready for my day. It had become cluttered and a little chaotic. Now it has peace and organization. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Nice!

I took a little picture of it for you. And yes, there is a white ceramic pig that has wings. It reminds me to reach for the impossible.

Be nice to yourself today.....it is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts