Art- Frond Design Studios

 Hello blog world!
I have exciting news to share with you.......drumroll please......I am now designing with a new company!!  

It is called: Frond Design Studios

When my friend, Stephanie Brandenburg decided to go on the adventure of launching her own fabric company, how could I not jump on board?  Frond definitely has an artist collective feel and I LOVE what we are doing!  I am going to say it again, I LOVE what we are doing!  

The goal is to print fabric that looks like original pieces of art.  With a panel in almost every line, it takes quilting to the next creative level.

In May, Louis (aka Mr.Handsome) and I accompanied Stephanie and a couple other delightful ladies to Kansas City for the Spring International Quilt Market.  It was so much fun!  We had a lovely reception of what we were doing.  

Of course, Stephanie had an amazing booth set-up that stopped people in their tracks.  Want to see a few pictures?


Doesn't it look good?
I can hardly wait for the next market!

Would you like to see more?  Well, then hit this link http://www.fronddesignstudios.com/and check out Frond's website.  Also, we would love it if you liked us on Facebook :)

Thank you for spending a few minutes with me.
Have a delightful day!



Comments

Popular Posts